It consists of proposing a commitment of service levels (based on response times and case resolution), agreed between both parties, in a given period of time, for the development of continuous maintenance and support activities of the BI platform .
• Its main objective is to guarantee the correct operation of the applications that support critical business processes and their continuous improvement, ensuring the resolution of possible incidents within the required deadlines.
The following services can be included within this concept:
• Incident Management of existing applications.
• Improvement management of existing applications.
• Expert support in solving queries related to Cognos or existing applications (it does not replace the development of training courses).
HOURLY BAG CONTRACT
• It consists of proposing an activity volume commitment, agreed between both parties, in a given period of time, for the development of continuous maintenance and support activities of the BI platform.
• Its objective is to provide the best economic conditions for these continuous activities, as well as to minimize the procedures and formalities involved in approving service proposals, in order to speed up the start-up of activities.
• In an hourly exchange contract, there are no response time or problem resolution commitments.
• It can be contracted in pre-paid or post-paid format.
The following services may be included within this concept:
• Corrective Support of existing applications.
• Evolutionary Support (extensions and improvements to existing applications).
• Support in the installation and configuration of server environments.
• Audit and tunning of solutions.
• Expert advice to the Technology interlocutor in the configuration of Cognos.